This page explains our approach to privacy on our website and how it affects you.
- We collection anonymous usage statistics about your visits to our website, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some third parties like Facebook and YouTube may know you visited this website. We can't control them but we don't believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- If you share personally identifiable information we take care to keep it safe and we'll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with third parties except to help us deliver our own services.
These are just the key points. If you need details, keep reading.
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer, such as which browser you are using and the size of your screen. All of that information is anonymous - we so don't know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
Any data collected by Google Analytics that is associated with cookies, user identifiers or advertising identifiers is retained for a period of 26 months.
Social media embeds
We include certain social media widgets on our website, like YouTube videos and Facebook feeds. To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. To function, their widgets generally know if you're logged in; for example Facebook uses this to say "x of your friends like this".
We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
If and when you book a stay via our website we will record specific personal information about you, such as your name and email address.
We also log account and transaction history or accounting purposes, and to monitor our business activities.
We use Booking.com to provide and manage our online bookings. Your personal information will therefore be shared with them for the purposes of making your booking. You can read their privacy statement on their website.
We host the videos we produce on YouTube and embed these videos on our website. To do so we embed code that YouTube provides and we do not control ourselves. Because of this, YouTube may receive information about you such as which web browser you are using, or which YouTube account you are currently logged into. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how it is used.
Things you can do
You have legal control over your personal data, and so you may at any time:
- get a copy of any personal data we hold about you
- have any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data corrected
- ask that personal data be erased when it's no longer needed
- ask that your data is not used for marketing purposes
If you need to do so then please get in touch with us using the details below.
West Highland Way
The West Highland Way links Milngavie, just outside Glasgow, to Fort William in the Highlands. Drymen is the first stop on the West Highland Way.
Things To Do
For those looking for a more active break, there are woodland walks, hill walking, cycling, fishing and a good selection of golf courses all within our Local Area.
Have a look at our Drymen accommodation: